Cataloguing policies of New Zealand Libraries
This page contains links to and information on cataloguing policy decisions made by the New Zealand Libraries
National Library of New Zealand Cataloguing Policies.
- National Library of New Zealand policy on Tables of Contents
- National Library of New Zealand policy on Genre Headings
- National Library of New Zealand policy on Non-Latin Scripts in Catalogue Records
- Scope of the New Zealand National Bibliography
- RDA Policy for the NLNZ now sits in the global workflow section of the RDA toolkit as NLNZ RDA Attributes Policy.
- If you do not have access to the toolkit and would like clarification on an RDA-related cataloguing decisions from the NLNZ, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Auckland Libraries Cataloguing Policies.
- Auckland Libraries Adult Non-fiction cataloguing standard document
- Auckland Libraries CD ROMS cataloguing standard document