RDA Presentations and Articles
RDA Series Webinars from ALCTS Continuing Education (YouTube)
- The above page links to a series of useful RDA webinars hosted on YouTube covering a range of RDA-related topics.
- Powerpoint presentations from the forum are available to download at the bottom of the page.
- Adam Schiff, Principal Cataloger, Monographic Services Division, University of Washington Libraries, has presented widely on RDA, and his presentations are available for download on his home page. Especially useful for those looking for examples of the changes between AACR2 and RDA.
RDA presentations from New Zealand
- A presentation given by Deborah Fritz (The Marc of Quality) on 25th August 2016. Deborah gave an overview of recent changes to RDA, the RDA Toolkit and to the governance structure of the RDA Steering Committee (RSC).
RDA Seminar with Barbara Tillett, presented by CatSIG.
- Includes all the presentations by Barbara Tillett and NLNZ staff from the seminar
RDA Update from ALA 2012, by Chris Todd, National Library of New Zealand
RDA Coming Soon To a Catalogue Near You, by Chris Todd, National Library of New Zealand
- Revised 2012 version.
Te Puna Libraries Forum, April 2011
- Includes Pride and Prejudice Meets RDA presentation and FRBR: Functional Requirements of Bibliographic Records presentation from NLNZ staff.
RDA for Music Cataloguers, written by Charlotte Stretton, presented by Chris Todd at the New Zealand IAML Conference, November 2010